If you are looking for a plain-English, comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide to raw feeding look no further.
Honey’s Natural Feeding Handbook was written by our founder, Jonathan, and has sold more than 50,000 copies since it was first published in 2012. It was also the basis of a Channel 5 documentary (The Truth About Your Dog’s Food).
Subjects covered include:
- Why naturally fed dogs lead longer, happier and healthier lives.
- The benefits of raw feeding.
- How to switch your dog to a natural diet in three easy steps.
- Canine digestion made easy.
- A brief history of dogs and dog food.
The pocket-sized book is packed with tips and recipes as well as advice for feeding poorly dogs, elderly dogs and overweight dogs. There is a special chapter on how to give puppies the best start in life.
Honey’s Natural Feeding Handbook is the perfect introduction to raw feeding.
You can download a free PDF of the book here: Honey’s Natural Feeding Handbook
- How to transform your dog’s health with a simple change of diet
- A one-minute guide to raw feeding
- The mysteries of canine digestion revealed
- What dogs eat (and don’t eat) in the wild
- The elements of a healthy, natural diet
- Give a dog a bone
- The unpalatable truth about processed dog food
- Vets and raw feeding
- The story of BARF
- A simple but effective feeding plan for adult dogs
- Secrets of a natural feeder
- Making the switch
- A feeding plan for mums and puppies
- The Happy Hound Weight Loss Plan
- A feeding plan for senior dogs
- Natural diets for sick and poorly dogs
- Answering the arguments against natural feeding
- A chapter about something no one likes to mention (poo)
- Advice for ethical dog lovers